If you’ve always wanted to have a little bit more control over how to take good photos for your blog and how to style a tabletop setting to make it look the way you want it to look, then this might be just the workshop for you!
I am holding the workshop together with Alexandra Schijf from Alexstyling who is an interior stylist and currently studying for foodstyling as well.
The topics that will be covered in the workshop are (the workshop is in Dutch but if enough people sign up for English we can do that as well):
- kleurgebruik en compositie in de foto. Use of colour and composition in your photo
- aandachtspunten voor je gerecht. What to watch out for when styling your dish
- waar vind je props (voor weinig). Where to find props for little money
- licht. Waar moet je op letten, waar komt het vandaan, gebruik van schaduwen. Light. Where does it come from, how to use shadows, what to watch out for
- techniek; diafragma, sluitertijd, iso waardes. Technique; aperture, shutterspeed, iso values
- Compositie. Composition
- Tegenlicht/zijlicht/belichtingscorrectie. Backlighting, sidelightings, exposure compensation
- reflectie materiaal. Reflectionmaterials
The cost of the workshop is € 195,= per person, including use of all materials, lunch, coffee, tea and something to snack on in between. There will be a little bit of cooking involved but it will merely be you putting together a simple dish so you get a feeling of what it is all about.
The workshop will be held in the ridiculously big kitchen of Alexandra in Nootdorp (close to Den Haag) and the next session will be:
Zaterdag 9 maart 2013 (VOL)
Zaterdag 13 april 2013 (nog 2 plekjes)
Zaterdag 11 mei 2013
If you’re interested or want more information please send me an email to email@example.com